Reworked Denim Jacket with Statement Checkerboard & Tulip Design
One off Tulip Checkerboard Upcycled Denim Jacket
✨ R E A D Y T O S H I P ✨
- Denim Jacket ~ Second hand purchased from a pre-loved site.
- Hand painted warped checkerboard
- Embroidered Tulip ~ mixture of machine and free-hand embroidery for detail and depth.
- Lined body with light pink gingham.
- Hours worked on this piece ~ at least 24!!
- Very slight puckering around lower section of the flower due to the amount of work gone into it, but not very noticeable (I've tried my best to capture these in the photos but it's that subtle it was hard to show)
- Free Delivery for UK orders!
D R Y C L E A N O N L Y !
Size information ~
This was purchased as a ladies UK16, however I believe it would fit a UK 14 better (could fit a 16 but would be on the fitted side) , or any smaller sizes for an oversized look.
Pit to pit measures 20.5inches when the jacket is buttoned up and laid flat
Shoulder seam to waist measures 21inches
Sleeve length measures 24.5 inches (can be rolled up)
If you need any more measurements taking of this piece, just get in touch and I'd be happy to provide as much information as possible!